The Pro Fitter Physio Kit Includes:
- A pair of 51" Balance Aids to assist those with limited balance skill
- A Hard Ankle Board for progression leading up to using the Soft Ankle Board
- A laminated exercise guide and DVD with 20 functional exercises for upper body, core and lower body exercises
- Independently flexing and rotating footpads
- Six different, easily interchangeable levels of difficulty
- Attachable soft ankle board for sitting, standing and upper body work
- Support information on general conditioning and rehabilitation
A few of the many benefits you will experience are:
- Better balance, coordination and overall agility
- Enhanced functional core strength and stability
- Develop faster and more precise reaction skills
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Improved proprioception reducing the risk of sports injury
- Excellent for pre-season and mid season ski conditioning for all ages of skiers
- Pro Fitters unique design allows incorporation of strength, balance and rhythmic weight transfer of skiing into your workout
- Pro Fitter's attachable ankle boards open the door to creative moves and angles, useful for boarders who need skill, strength and super core stability as part of their sport.
Pro Fitter unique design allows it to be adjust up 6 different tension setting allowing safe use for every skill level from Green beginner to Double Black Diamond advanced.
The padded SAB (Soft Ankle Board) can be used to sit for core strengthening or with the hands for Closed Chain Shoulder rehab.
It can also be stood on with both feet as a more stable single base for ankle rehab and R.O.M.
The independent flexing rotating foot pads require a little higher skill set as each foot stabilizes independently.
Tension setting, speed and distance of travel will dictate if the user is operating at a green, blue or black diamond skill level.
Try the Fitter challenge which involves timing how many end cap contacts you can make is 30, 45 and 60 seconds.
It takes speed, total body control, excellent form and awesome anaerobic cardio conditioning / strength.
Lets us know your best number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet send us a YouTube clip of you in action and win!